Polyglot or expat? Interested in being a guest blogger for flying north? We are looking for original blog posts for a spring series of posts in languages other than English tentatively entitled “Polyglot Week.”
Since its inception, flyingnorth.net has increased its readership to more than 170 countries worldwide. Up to this point we have only published posts in English, much to the chagrin of those around the world for whom English is not their first language. Therefore, we have decided to embark on a series of posts in languages other than English to expand the reach and readership of the blog.
What are we looking for?
1) Blog posts of no less than four paragraphs [gramatically correct of course!]
2) In a language other than English
3) Something unique about a landmark or place in your country told in your own words [not wikipedia’s words]
4) At least once clear original photograph [you must own the rights] of the landmark or place about which you are writing
5) A short blurb about yourself [in English and the language you are writing in] for the guest blogger info section
6) Vlogs are also acceptable if you are on location
If you are interested, email us at email@example.com. Thanks!